**** The Letter. ****



For Miss Vallois,
Liv Tyler *** X ***,
Mademoiselle *** X ***,
*** +Blanka Pospíšilová***
*** +Domdoria *** 
...
And Each One Who Is A Blessed Woman...


I Would Have Loved To Be A Beautiful Woman, As You All Are... But i'm Just A Man... Not For Sexual Purposes... But To Be Loved. A Little Much More... As I'm Not A Caricature, But A Drawer About Women, And Future Oil Painter... About... You... And A Builder About... Everything. Even If I'm Not Tall And Strong, That Doesn't Prevent Me From Building Anything That I Want To Create... This Will Be My First Oil Painting, 'Cause i Don't Like To Draw In The Shadows Too Dark... But To Paint Them, For me Isn't a Problem... So, So, Pause Cata'Clope... Tout L'Appartement Est Aspirototoré... Me Reste à Le Récurer... Puis Nettoyer Tous Les Meubles Et Éléments... Soit Tout, Vitres Et Plinthes y Comprises... Remember, Remember... This 5Fth Of November Will Be Different From Late Ones...

Jean-Christophe H.



Commentaires

As Is Singing, Amy Macdonald, So Beautiful... *** So Soon, Your Time Will Come ***, As i Always Told You, My Queen... <3 <3 <3