To the taliban's Madness.


You Never Understood Nothing.

Nothing To God And Allah, Nore Mahomet's And Christ's Spoken. This War...The World War Three. You Will Loose It. Because You Don't Trust Anymore In Nothing. You Are Killers. Bad People Who Will Go To Hell. I Don't Fear Nothing, Nore Death... Because I Do... Believe In God... And God Helped Me Many Times... And He Went To Meet Me In Brooklyn, Where you Killed Three Thousand People And Innocents Victims Of Your Madness. You Are Just Crazy And More Than American People. 

I Went To America. It Is Just Beautiful To Meet People. Each One Is Beautiful. You... You Are Crazy... More Than I Do. But I Don't Care. I Don't Fear Nothing,.. Because... In Front Of you, Who Are Just Bad People... I Trust In A God... The Father Of Each Human Being Who Lives On This Wonderful Planet Earth, And Who Surrounds On Each Human Being, Children Of The Earth. You Never Met The Sharing Between People Who Are Different. But Who Are Living All Togethers. Because We All Breathe The Same Air On Our Planet Earth... So I'm Coming To Your World War Three, Because I Don't Care About My Death... Death Is Just A Way To The Other Side... To Hell For you... To Heaven For Us And For Those That you Killed On 9.11...

I'm Smiling... you, you Don't Trust In Nothing... However... Everything Is So Fabulous On The Other Side... On Our God's Side... Love... Life's Secrets... These Are Not Injuring Spoken... This... Is ... The Truth... The God's Truth... God Is Love. God Is Life. God Is Forgiveness... For Involontaries Acts... But yours. Are Not.

So... I'm Coming, As I Dreamt A Long Time Ago... To Your World War Three. Not For Freedom. Only For the power.. And With The Smile... I Will Bite you... And  We Will Kill... you.

Commentaires