******* you've KILLED TOO MANY PEOPLE. *******









N'Ayez Craintes, Messieurs-Dames Les FBI, CIA, FSB, RG's... And Many Others... Just... I'll Do What you Didn't Do... NEVER... You Can Supervise On Me... JEAN-CHRISTOPHE HEILMANN. JCH. GRAPH-X And CO'. Yes, I Know My Best Friend The GOD UNCONSCIOUS Than Yours All Together... I'm Coming Into Your IIIrd World War As Dali And Picasso Did At The IInd World War... Just... It Is Time. I Don't Care About Dying Nore Being Killed. I JUST WANT PEACE ON OUR PLANET EARTH... AND I KNOW I'M THE ONLY ONE TO BRING IT TO IT... JESUS-CHRIST DIED FOR HIS IDEAS... I WILL DIE FOR MY IDEALS. Have You Ever Met THE GOD'S LIGHT... AAAHH !!! IT'S SO PEACEFUL ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE RIVER... SO QUIET... GOD EXISTS... And HE CREATED HUMAN BEINGS... Who Killed Others Human Beings.Maybe... I Say *** Maybe *** Because Eight Years After... I Don't Know This Bullshit.... "Schizophrenic", That I Couldn't Know Where To Write Into The Plane, my psychiatrist called me schizophrenic In Less Than 5 Minutes !!! What You Didn't Do, The America... I've Met a Teacher With His Students For One Hour... That Today I Can SAY *** EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE ***... Ask... And You Will See What's Happening...

Commentaires

16 Years After... I Still Remember.
IT IS MUCH MORE TIME FOR ME TO WAKE UP, SOON IN THE MORNING...
IL Est Plus Que Temps Pour moi, De Me Réveiller, Tôt Le Matin...

At The Waking-Up Of The King Sunshine... As I Did It Today...
Au Lever Du Roi-Soleil... Comme Je L'Ai Fait Ce Jour-Ci...

To Look Around Myself... I Might Be The One Of The Rares To Keep Ideals And Ideas, To Be Be The First One To Say "Good Morning,... How Are You ??? Have A Beautiful Day"

A Regarder Autour de moi... Je Dois Être L'Un Des Rares à Conserver Des Idéaux Et Des Idées, à Être Le Premier à Dire "Bon Jour... Comment Allez-Vous ??? Passez Une Belle Journée".

POUR QUELLE UNIQUE RAISON LES RÊVES NE DEVRAIENT PAS SE CONCRÉTISER ??? POURQUOI LES UTOPIES NE DEVRAIENT-ELLES NE RESTER QU'UTOPIES ??? Je VOUS LE DEMANDE ???

FOR WHICH ONE REASON DREAMS COULD STAY DREAMS ??? AS THE UTOPIAS ??? I WONDER AND ASK IT TO YOU...

Cata'Clope...

Articles les plus consultés